Monday, February 18, 2013


pizza night. on friday night, dinner wasn't served until just before 9pm. I'd underestimated how long it would take to make dough and tomato sauce but boy was it worth it.


I tried two new recipes that I'll definitely use again. the dough was surprisingly quick and easy to make and not too messy! which is great because I can be really clumsy with flour. the dough was also lovely to play with, all soft and suitably elastic.

the thing that held me up the most was the tomato sauce for the base. I used a recipe from the what katie ate cookbook and next time I'll make it in advance, it's much lighter and tastier (not to mention less salty) than tomato paste and this recipe made enough for 4-6 pizzas.

what I didn't capture on camera was one of the pizzas getting stuck on our pizza stone. that wasn't pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so nice!



    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete