Friday, December 7, 2012


holidays! hello, I had my last day of work on thursday and now I'm on holidays for the rest of the year. I can hardly believe it. we're in sydney at the moment, staying with tony's parents in a bright apartment right by balmoral beach. our bedroom is buttercup yellow, there are bunnies in the park around the corner and there are so many nice places to eat nearby. it's really lovely to be by the water again.

funnily enough yesterday on the drive up I had no words. I slept most of the way and even when I was awake, I could barely muster more than two sentences in a row. I'm much better rested now, possibly thanks to a nice long walk by the sea, some fresh seafood and a giant slab if tiramisu.

One of my dearest friends is getting married today! And then tomorrow we're off to a picnic for my brother's birthday. I'm helping a girlfriend from Wagga celebrate her 30th on Monday and then I think we're off to the mountains for a few days. *I am pinching myself*

Happy weekend! Wishing you honey sandwiches and long cups of tea.






P.S - My brother recently launched his own online radio show, we got a sneak peak of episode 2 on our drive to Sydney and it was fantastic. I think the new episode drops soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment