Sunday, December 9, 2012


a beautiful wedding. on saturday the lovely irini married michael. I experienced my first greek orthodox wedding and then found myself on the bridal table for the reception.

irini and I went to high school together and she is endlessly encouraging, patient, fun and optimistic. and that's as a close friend. I think she is going to make an excellent wife. weddings give me a sore throat from all of the near crying.

here's my date! he's the best at weddings, always willing to swap meals so I get the one I want. this time round there was no swapping required.

it's been a really fun trip so far, though we are a little city-shocked. even though we used to live right in the centre of town, we seem to have forgotten about the smells and traffic of sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment